As we approach 2012 I thought I’d create a short post and provide some ideas for collaborative new years resolutions for organizations.
My company (or I) will:
- Educate employees around collaboration in the workplace
- Make an effort to listen to employees and find out what their needs are
- Try our best to inspire employees
- Explore some of the many collaborative tools that exist today, if anything, just to understand what they do
- Identify some of the business drivers, problems, or opportunities around collaboration
- Not focus on busy metrics to understand employee “engagement” but will instead try to understand what makes and “engaged” employee
- Understand who our evangelists are in the workplace
- Will not simply brush off the idea of collaboration by saying “it’s not a priority”
- Attend some conferences around the topic of collaboration or hire someone to come speak to our executives around what...