Editorial Topics 2012
CustomerThink is focused on Customer-centric Business Management (CBM), which founder/CEO Bob Thompson defines as:
"Delivering the total customer value that drives genuinely loyal customer attitudes and behaviors in a target market, resulting in competitive differentiation and long-term profitable growth for the enterprise."
In 2012, the editorial strategy will cover customer-centric strategy, execution and technology. Through contributions from our online community, which include some of the foremost experts in the world, we will cover the following topics throughout the year. Click on the topic links to visit the landing page for that topic.
- Leadership: Customer-centric strategy, culture and organization alignment through effective measurements and rewards.
- Digital Marketing: Lead management, online marketing, web analytics, email marketing, multi- and cross-channel marketing
- Sales Performance: Sales effectiveness, sales process, performance management, compensation, tools
- Service and Support: Multi-channel service, channel adoption, knowledge management, chat, mobile, quality vs. cost
- Customer Experience: Differentiated experiences, feedback management, emotional response
- Social Business: Social CRM, Enterprise 2.0, customer communities, external social networks
- Innovation: Customer-driven innovation, ideation, co-creation
- Customer Analytics: Text mining, speech analytics, predictive analytics
- Enterprise Technology: CRM, Cloud computing, mobile, open source, Web 2.0, industry trends
- Contact Center: Speech-enabled IVRs, virtual contact centers, unified communications, workforce management, first-contact resolution
- Outside-In Process: value delivery to customers, customer-driven process development, impact on growth and profitablility
- Customer Loyalty: loyalty marketing, rewards programs, emotional vs. rational loyalty, advocacy, measurement approaches